1. Boboli Carnival Cowl, using 2 skeins of Berroco Boboli FREE pattern on our blog.
2. Chelsea Mitts, kits available on our website. These are super easy and fast to knit. You can create your own kit or purchase one of the ones already available!
3. Gaptastic Cowl, using 3 skeins of Misti Alpaca Hand Paint Chunky or Misti Alpaca Chunky (solids). FREE pattern on Ravelry here.
4. Honey Cowl, a simple slipped stitch pattern cowl using 450 yards of DK weight yarn. Choose from 4 skeins of your favorite colors of Noro Silk Garden or mix it up and use 4 different colored skeins!
Another option is 2 skeins of Manos Maxima (we just added some new colors this week) or 3 skeins of Manos Silk Blend. FREE Pattern available on Ravelry here.
5. Bandana Cowl, uses approx. 100 yards of Bulky yarn. We are currently knitting this using 1 skeins of Ella Rae Merino Chunky. FREE pattern available on Ravelry here.
Stay tuned for more picks next week!